(W) Dan Slott, Various (A) Mark Bagley, Various (CA) Josemaria Casanovas
THE END OF THE SPIDER-VERSE IS COMING!
edge ('ej) noun - 1. outermost limit of an object - 2. the sharp side of a blade
The leading edge of the Spider-Verse brought you Spider-Gwen and Peni Parker. This final edge will introduce you to some of the most important characters in the future of the Spider-Verse...but it will also slice the final strand of the web.
IN THIS ISSUE: SPIDER-MAN NOIR! ARA A'S NEW STATUS QUO! SPIDER-REX AND MORE!
In Shops: Aug 03, 2022
- Pre-order items will ship 20 business days AFTER the book's release date to allow time for quality checks and/or shorting.
- Partner retailer pre-orders tend to require additional time but will ship promptly upon arrival to Bird City Comics.
- Your order will not ship until ALL ITEMS are in stock.
- *All street dates and art are subject to change by publishers.
- *We guarantee 9.2+ condition of book unless otherwise stated. We can not guarantee 9.8 grades on raw books