(W) R. L. Stine (A) A.L. Kaplan (CA) Tim JacobusR.L Stine is back-but not for the faint of heart-with a chilling take on an iconic character, perfect for fans of Fear Street and EC Comics horror titles!
In the first of Stine's reanimated reimaginings, you're familiar with the classic tale of a mad scientist hell-bent on creating life, but what these two demented brothers have created is something else entirely!
Horror lovers won't want to miss the legendary author's return to comics in his first creator-owned single issue series, with art by A.L. Kaplan (Maw, Jim Henson's The Storyteller).
Fans also won't want to miss celebrating this milestone event with a Björn Barends variant signed by R.L. Stine and not one but two extra spooky glow in the dark covers by Francesco Francavilla and original Goosebumps cover artist Tim Jacobus!
In Shops: Sep 21, 2022
- Pre-order items will ship 20 business days AFTER the book's release date to allow time for quality checks and/or shorting.
- Partner retailer pre-orders tend to require additional time but will ship promptly upon arrival to Bird City Comics.
- Your order will not ship until ALL ITEMS are in stock.
- *All street dates and art are subject to change by publishers.
- *We guarantee 9.2+ condition of book unless otherwise stated. We can not guarantee 9.8 grades on raw books