(W) Kevin Eastman, Tom Waltz (A) Ben Bishop (A/CA) S. L. GallantIn the past, Michelangelo has mastered his first fighting form and has overcome his first gladiatorial challenge in Japan. With Master Splinter's journal in his hands-and a burning desire for vengeance in his heart-Michelangelo resumes his westward trek across Asia and Europe in order to test his skills against his next deadly opponent. If he's to have any chance of attaining victory in the final battle royal, Michelangelo will have to master an essential new martial skill-or die trying. Only then can he return to New York City to confront the Foot Clan. Thing is, he's not alone. His dead brothers have joined him on his quest... and they won't shut up! Meanwhile, in the present (a.k.a. our future!), Casey Marie Jones also follows the sage teachings found in Splinter's journal as she continues her own journey as master and sensei to the next generation of Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles!
In Shops: Mar 15, 2023
- Pre-order items will ship 20 business days AFTER the book's release date to allow time for quality checks and/or shorting.
- Partner retailer pre-orders tend to require additional time but will ship promptly upon arrival to Bird City Comics.
- Your order will not ship until ALL ITEMS are in stock.
- *All street dates and art are subject to change by publishers.
- *We guarantee 9.4+ condition of books unless otherwise stated. We can not guarantee 9.8 grades on raw books
- Slip case covers are single page front covers inserts. They are NOT attached to the book and are purely to present as the old school dust case for Gen one games.
- CGC Grading- Expect longer ship times for these due to CGC processing
- CGC Grade Guarantee- 9.6 or better- 9.8 will be distributed to the 1st orders