Something Is Killing the Children #16 Megan Hutchison Exclusive ART!!
- ALLOW 7-10 Business days for your items to ship after the books release
- ALL comics 6 or less ship in Gemini shippers
- ALL orders over 6 books will be upgraded to priority shipping and sent in 2” comic box
- Your order will not ship until all items are in stock
- Comics will be guaranteed to be in a 9.4+ raw grade
Out of stock
GLAAD Award-winning writer James Tynion IV (Justice League, Batman: Detective Comics) teams with artist Werther Dell’Edera (Briggs Land) for an all-new limited series about staring into the abyss to find your worst fears staring back.
When the children of Archer’s Peak begin to go missing, everything seems hopeless. Most children never return, but the ones that do have terrible stories—impossible stories of terrifying creatures that live in the shadows.
Their only hope of finding and eliminating the threat is the arrival of a mysterious stranger, one who believes the children and claims to see what they can see.
Her name is Erica Slaughter. She kills monsters. That is all she does, and she bears the cost because it MUST be done.