Review by Darren Shulman
- Writer: John Arcudi
- Interior and Main Cover Artist: Valerio Giangiordano
- Colorist: Dave Stewart
- Cover Art Colorist: Bill Crabtree
- Letterer: Michael Heisler
- Logo Designer: Michael Gill
- Design and Production: Ryan Brewer
Thanks to Image Comics for the review copy!
TWO MOONS takes the horrors of the Civil War and layers on a supernatural element to amp things up a notch. The title character is Virgil, a Native American raised by white folks who fights in the Union Army. The writer has taken great care to avoid the indigenous people clichés that are often seen in movies. Virgil is not a savage trying to scalp people and he’s not a noble mystic with a deep connection to nature. It will be interesting to see what the writers do with the character in future issues.