(W) Paul Dini (A) Jamal Igle (CA) Adam Hughes
Written by PAUL DINI
Art by JAMAL IGLE and JON SIBAL
Cover by ADAM HUGHES
The long-simmering rivalry between Zatanna and The Spectre ignites in this issue! In an infernal courtroom beneath Alcatraz Prison, the Maid of Magic is on trial for her life, with the vengeful Spectre determined to find her just as guilty as the mystic criminals she fights. Will even Zatanna's powers be enough to save her from God's wrath?
ALL SALES FINAL ON PRE-ORDER BOOKS
- Pre-order items will ship 20 business days AFTER the book's release date to allow time for quality checks and/or shorting.
- Partner retailer pre-orders tend to require additional time but will ship promptly upon arrival to Bird City Comics.
- Your order will not ship until ALL ITEMS are in stock.
- *All street dates and art are subject to change by publishers.
- *We guarantee 9.4+ condition of books unless otherwise stated. We can not guarantee 9.8 grades on raw books
- Slip case covers are single page front covers inserts. They are NOT attached to the book and are purely to present as the old school dust case for Gen one games.
- CGC Grading- Expect longer ship times for these due to CGC processing
- CGC Grade Guarantee- 9.6 or better- 9.8 will be distributed to the 1st orders